This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
This great value for money Broome tour takes you on a 4.5 hr sunset cruise aboard our beautifully appointed sailing catamaran, Ballena. Spanish for whale, ‘Ballena’ is a fantastic stable platform to get up close and personal with the world’s largest population of humpback whales. Uninterrupted views and an onboard hydrophone enable you to take in the magical sights and sounds of these amazing mammals.
As we return home a beautiful Broome sunset ends your perfect day.
Duration: 5 hours
We had a wonderful afternoon whales watching. We were late in the season but still managed to see some whales, dolphins and sea snakes.
The crew were wonderful and very friendly and the best hosts.
Thoroughly recommend this experience
Seeing a mother and baby whale. It was wonderful to be out on the water.
The staff were all very friendly and attentive.
Excellent value for money. A very memorable day.
Just to see the whales jumping off the water is a breathtaking experience. Add this to the very welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable crew, always on top of making the whole event impecable, delicious canapes, great service, and you get a perfect afternoon out in the ocean. Though we went when the whale season was coming to an end, we still managed to see a few blowing and jumping around. We even got to hear their call through a "water microphone". Goosebumps all the way. Thanks for this!
The sound of the whale singing, was absolutely beautiful, we thought the little boat that got us to the catamaran was cool, Cam and his crew were attentive snd organized, the food was good and seeing the whales breach fir a brief moment was thrilling, thank you, we will recommend. Best of luck with your business in these tough times.
Fabulous experience! The staff were lovely, food delicious and the whales were awesome. Can’t fault it.
Took us a long coupla hours to find whales but when we did, wow. We had two bulls doing a ridiculous number of pec slaps, even tail slaps and breaches. It was spectacular. When the staff are impressed, you know you got your money's worth! Speaking of staff, there was a medical situation which I thought they handled brilliantly. All round great arvo despite trying not to hurl from sea sickness
A magical trip from start to finish. All eyes were on the horizon to spot for whales for the first half hour, then shortly after we spotted our first one, not far away. The skipper John then spotted two together, 10 mins later. We followed them, completely in awe of these mighty creatures, just diving and playing in the water, having fun. Shortly after, we saw another 3, but then we “hit the jackpot” and found a mother and baby together. What a beautiful sight. John told us the mum was trying to teach her baby to use its pectoral fin, however he was splashing his tail instead and everyone was laughing saying baby whales are like children, testing the boundaries and being silly. As mum & bub played and frolicked, we moved quietly alongside them for over half and hour. We watched them slap their fins, glide gently in amongst the waves, slap their tails and roll over numerous times. What a privilege it was for all on board to spend so much time with these beautiful, gentle giants. All the crew were friendly and helpful, offering us food & drinks throughout our trip and Johns knowledge of whales was fantastic. We can highly recommend this tour.
Fantastic afternoon/evening. Cam has a great boat that is very well looked after and his crew were extremely friendly, professional and hospitable. Plenty of whales, photos and food - living the dream with this one!
Can’t recommend this trip enough. Great staff, super helpful and informative. Loved watching the whales.
definitely my favourite! crew was super nice and took good care of us. so much fun and already booked a second cruise.
Snacks - Home made canapes, cheese and antipasto platers
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
Whale Watching Cruise
Entry/Admission - Cable Beach
Alcoholic Beverages - You are welcome to bring your own drinks. Red wine & bottles of spirits are not permitted. Please bring drinks in a cooler bag, not an esky. We will chill and serve your drinks throughout the cruise.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with very limited walking ability
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Download the SafeWA or ServiceWA app to check-in. Ensure all your vaccination documents and photo identification cards are ready for viewing by staff before boarding the bus or the vessel. If you are unwell, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible on 08 9192 8163.