This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Enjoy a 1-hour Sunset Tour along the iconic Cable Beach on the back of majestic Australian camels. The best way to end the day!
Duration: 1 hour
We thoroughly enjoyed our camel ride. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable, and the camels were beautiful.
The staff got the most amazing photos on our camera, something you would see in a gallery! The views were breath taking and the staff were super friendly and knowledgeable. We also got to feed our camel a carrot which he loved. Most amazing experience, a must do in Broome 🐪
Staff were very friendly.
Great way to see a beautiful sunset on Cable beach. 🌅🌅
Wonderful experience in an incredible location. Fantastic way to see Cable Beach and the incredible sunset. Friendly guides. Nigel was very keen to share tips on best places to visit around town which was great. Alison squeezed me on a different day because my plans changed, so I was very grateful.
Great experience with knowledgeable handlers and well mannered camels. Simple and efficient, handlers couldn’t help any more than what they did. Taking photos & videos for us all.
It was an excellent and memorable experience. What struck me was how calm all the camels were. Lucille explained to us how the camel we were assigned to was rescued from a meat factory. This speaks volumes to the great things Alison and the team are doing for the camels. The team was friendly, knowledgeable, ready to answer your questions and take plenty of photos. Can’t recommend it enough.
Lovely experience with sweet natured camels & caring handlers/guides at a stunning location. I chose this company as the ethics were sound, caring owner who trains her own camels, rescues sick & mistreated animals & is very careful when choosing passengers for each wisely to make the camels as comfortable as possible… her guides were very personable & took stunning photos with our own camera or phone which was a great bonus.
As we have never ridden a camel, it was a must when we visited Broome. We parked at the wrong end of the carpark and walked from the stairway in front of Zanders when we should have gone to the other end where the 4WDs access the beach.
When we checked-in, we were given a slip of vouchers and I being a female given a pair of pearl earrings. We were allocated a camel and ours was friendly dreamy Eli. No climbing required and there was a platform to go on Eli. Best to go barefoot less your thongs slip and fall.
We rode near the waters edge passing the never ending 4WDs on the beach. The Red camel group operated at the same time as us. Our Blue camels group was a very manageable 10 whilst the Red camel group numbered 15.
The young helpers were very enthusiastic and friendly particularly Nigel. They offered to take photos for us too with our cameras/phones.
Glad that we finally did a camel ride but personally, 30 mins would have been sufficient. Unfortunately, there is no 30min sunset ride.
We hung around the beach whilst the sun set and enjoyed watching the camels being led from the beach and up the ramp going past the Sunset Bar & Grill.
This is the second time I have done this tour and it was a memorable experience, not just because of the amazing sunset and the novelty of riding a camel.along Cable Beach but also because of the amazing staff who genuinely wanted us to enjoy this tour. They were informative about the camels, took as many pictures as we wanted and were entertaining. Definitely recommend this tour while in Broome.
Could not have asked for a better experience. Spectacular setting, amazing stuff, and even more I appreciated the easy mount and dismount from the back of the utility! Certainly something I will continue to do every opportunity I get. Highly recommend!
Give your camel a carrot after the Sunset ride (Carrots supplied by us)
Free freshwater pearl earrings for all the ladies riding with us.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We have a weight restriction of 90kg per passenger
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Have completed the Australian Government Covid19 Safety Check