Enjoy a cruise along either Cable Beach's picturesque shoreline or Roebuck Bay's unique coastline on board or 42ft sailing catamaran Ballena and take in one of Broome's spectacular sunsets.
Jump into our boom net for a swim, enjoy a complimentary light canapé and relax with a drink in hand which you can purchase from our fully serviced bar.
What to bring:
- Bathers & Towel for boom net swimming if conditions permit
- Sunglasses & Hat
- Card or cash to purchase cocktails, beer, wine and soft drink
from our fully serviced bar
- Thongs or slip-on shoes advised for beach departure and landing
- Light jacket/jumper for cruises between June and August as it
can get a little cool after sunset
• Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
A lovely cruise - friendly, informative staff from pick up to drop off. Beautiful sunset and fun swim - thank you for a great afternoon
Lovely way to see the Broome sunset, relax and meet new people. Would have been nice to be offered a champagne whilst on-boarding.
Had a wonderful time on the yacht, with friendly & help staff.
Beautiful sunsets over the sea the main event
The tour was excellent. The weather was perfect, the staff and service top notch. Would recommend this to anyone
Absolutely stunning afternoon. Staff were brilliant. Attentive, polite, friendly and professional at all times. Would recommend this in the top 5 things to do in Broome.
A beautiful relaxing experience with friendly crew and good service. Good value. Great sunset and so glad we decided to go out on this tour
5-stars. We had such a great afternoon - great drinks, company and beautiful sunset from the rope trailing behind!
We had the most amazing time on the sunset cruise with Broome Tours!! 😍
Jacko and his team outdid themselves, couldn’t recommend this experience enough🙌🏽
Great atmosphere, my 7 year old got to steer the catamaran. He had an absolute ball. Food was good and staff were friendly. The weather was perfect.
Amazing sunset, great hospitality highly recommended! Opportunity for a dip in the net off the back of the boat was also fun.
Snacks - Grazing board and light canapés
Boom net swimming
Alcoholic Beverages - Drinks not included but can be purchased from our fully serviced bar. BYO not available.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons