This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Enjoy a swim in the boom net as you cruise through the shallow waters of Roebuck Bay. Swimming is only available in September & October.
Duration: 40 minutes
Sunset cruise and swim with Broome Whalewatching Tours.
Very good communication all the way from booking to drop off back at hotel.
Cruise was comfortable, full seating for everybody on board.
Food was reasonable, something for everybody, drinks supplied by company well priced but can take your own if you want. Swimming on the nets looks great, those who gave it a go thought it was the best.
Would not hesitate to book again with this company.
John ( the skipper ) was informative with a wealth of experience.
Jenna ( hostess ) was very good and very attentive. Regularly checking in to tend your needs.
Give it a go.
Amazing cruise, best sunset I’ve seen. Thanks to the crew John, Jenna and Mack who were amazing hosts, highly recommended
It was spectacular, awesome and amazing!! The crew were so friendly and knowledgeable...I would recommend it to everyone!!
As a local, I’ve always experienced Broome Whale Watching as a well-organised outfit with awesome staff but they’ve just taken it to another level of excellence. This time on an evening cruise for a birthday party, it was so relaxing and enjoyable. From boarding the bus to getting on the sealegs tender and transferring out to the beautiful and spacious ‘Orcaella’ cruiser, Cameron and his two excellent hosts provided the kids, teenagers and adults with a safe and super-friendly evening on the water. I can’t wait to get back on and do some whale watching, Orcaella is perfectly set up for it. This is a Broome must-do.
Friendly helpful crew. Nice food. Helped with my dietary needs. Fun trip. Beautiful sunset. Great experience.
We enjoyed every minute of this cruise. The company communicated well prior, picked up at our hotel, driven to the cruise pick up. Everything was well organised, The M gang (Mel, Matt and Meg) were great hosts and the cruise was so relaxing and welcoming. Can't wait to do it again some time.
Great to bring on your own drinks and the canapes were great.
Highly recommend this trip.
Perfect sunset cruise aboard the Orcaella.
Booking was an easy phone call. From pick up to set down at our resort, the service was all excellent.
Staff were attentive. My glass was never empty. Quality filling snacks. Friendly captain Interesting and relaxing.
Seeing the sunset in, perfect!
Amazing evening with great food, beautiful views and comfortable boat with lots of shade. Staff were very friendly and attentive.
Absolutely fabulous experience. We were able to spot a small shark, dolphins and see the beautiful views of the mangroves. It was such a. Great experience I would definitely do it again and recommend it!
The service of drinks and snacks was amazing and staff friendly. Great atmosphere! Beautiful Broome!
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
Alcoholic Beverages - You are welcome to bring your own drinks. We will chill and serve your drinks throughout the cruise. STRICTLY no red wine, homemade drinks & bottled spirits.
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for travelers who are unable to walk up a flight of stairs unassisted.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Download the SafeWA or ServiceWA app to check-in. Ensure all your vaccination documents and photo identification cards are ready for viewing by staff before boarding the bus or the vessel. If you are unwell, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible on 08 9192 8163.