This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malcolm Douglas Broome Crocodile Park, 10 Mile on the Broome Highway 16km / 15 Minutes Drive From Town, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Our local guide will show you the best animals to visit in the park prior to the Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park Tour
Malcolm Douglas Crocodile Park
Crocodile Feeding Tour
Duration: 2 hours
Gabby was awesome and energetic from pickup to the end! We all enjoyed the Crocodile tour and friendly experience that Gabby provided! Thanks Gabby and the team.
Our Tour Guide Gabby was an absolute delight, she was very knowledgeable and made the experience very enjoyable. Would highly recommend
I did this tour on my first day in Broome.
Amazing crocodile feeding show. You will be less than a metre away from a crocodile! (Just next to safety net)
There are also other beautiful animals to balance the emotions!
Mars was my guide on this tour, she is kind and helpful. She will always check if you need anything and offer to take photos. Just nice to have someone to connect with while travel solo :)
Thank you very very much
Great day ,Aidan was very knowledgeable and a lovely bloke to talk to, he stayed with us during the tour to make sure we were taken care of.. thanks aiden… take care of that 1150👍😎👍
Loved this trip. Alex was a great host and driver, making the excursion very enjoyable. The crocodile park is terrific and Alex continued to look after us even while going round, telling us the best spots to stand in.
Informative but hard to see most of the action because of crowd. Nervous about some people not controlling their kids near wire fences
Our tour with Broome and Around bus tours was excellent. Aidan was an entertaining, informative guide with lots of stories and info at his fingertips. It was our first visit to Broome and we definitely got an interesting, in-depth take on everything about the town. Not just the Crocodile park. All the sights and attractions he took us to were interesting and top-notch. We were picked up from our hotel and dropped off afterwards. Unfortunately I found I'd left my handbag on the bus. I phoned the tour office immediately I got back to the room and Aiden was back at our hotel in 5 minutes with my bag. A great guy!
The time spent from the pick up to the drop off was so pleasurable and informative.
Our bus driver, Abby was so full of interesting stories and information which made us all relax and gave a bit if fun.
The crocks were very interesting and the guide was a good feller
Thanks Broome and Around for an excellent tour. Gabby provivided superb commentary both to and from the venue on not just the Crocodile Park but also great places to eat and visit in Broome. The whole experience exceeded expectations. The park was awesome and the Crocodile wrangler (Johani) superb. Although he was very knowledgeable, it was his passion that I loved. I am sure this is not the first time he has done this routine, but it did not feel like it. A wonderfull day, especially getting to handle the baby crocs. Well done one and all.
Great communication and updates re booking.
Bus arrived on time.
Wonderful and easy experience. Would recommended to others.
Pick-up / Drop-off to and from any Broome accommodation, Broome airport and Broome Visitor Centre
VIP Entry & Guided Tour
Crocodile Feeding Tour & Rogue Crocodile Alley Tour
Entry/Admission - Malcolm Douglas Broome Crocodile Park
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable shoes, bring your hat, sunscreen and a refillable water bottle
- We can store your luggage and accommodate pick-up / drop-off at Broome Airport
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- National COVID Clean Accreditation