This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kimberley Region, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
A Coastal and in-land Kimberley adventure, this tour showcases the majestic islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago, the Horizontal Falls and Cape Leveque. Also the in-land beauty of the Fitzroy river and Geikie Gorge with a stop over at Mt Hart station.
We created the Kimberley Explorer Tour to coincide with the opening of the Cable Beach Club and we acknowledge the good grace of the Murray Family who were the then owners of Mt Hart Station.
The tour gives a good overview of the highlights of the West Kimberley.
Duration: 11 hours
All Fees and Taxes
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers