This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Horizontal Falls, King Sound Via Derby Talbot Bay, Buccaneer Archipelago, Talbot Bay, Western Australia 6728 Australia
After a courtesy bus pick up from your accommodation to board our 14 seat turbo prop jet seaplane.• Fly directly from Broome to the Horizontal Falls.
Board our 900hp fast boat, the fastest boat in the Kimberley. Experience an exhilarating thrill ride through the falls with our highly experienced skipper.
Now it’s time to sit back and relax as you cruise through the spectacular untouched surrounding bays and creeks
Experience the thrill of swimming in our huge croc/shark free cage and feeding our friendly fish.
Enjoy a cooked breakfast or Barramundi BBQ lunch on board our luxury vessel as you take in the breathtaking scenery.
Have your camera ready as you take off from Talbot Bay, flying low across the Buccaneer Archipelago, Cape Leveque, Lombadina, Beagle Bay, Willie Creek Pearl Farm, Cable Beach and Broome township prior to landing.
Our courtesy bus will return you to your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Well organised, very professionally run. Between the 45 minute flight, the gentle cruise and the exciting ride through the Horizontal Falls, there is something for everyone. And a delicious lunch thrown in as well.
A great day extremely well organised, despite the problems of staffing throughout WA. From the moment you join the bus transfer when you are given a coloured disc to identify your allocated plane, and the safety briefing on the bus, the day moves swiftly and professionally at all times. The pontoons, jetties and boats at Talbot Bay are all excellent as are the staff. There is no resting and the activities are constant. We had a picture perfect day and spring tides which made for a great sightseeing experience. Thoroughly recommended.
The flight there and back provided a special view of the country.
The meal supplied was delicious.
To finish the adventure by going through the falls in the boat was an absolutely breathtaking experience.
We would highly recommend this trip to everyone
Definitely going through the Falls was a highlight.
Getting in the water with sharks a waste of time
Very disappointed, booked and paid for, which was then cancelled via voice mail message and email of receipt of refunded money. No alternatives offered and no follow up phone call. Very annoying as our whole trip was planned around being in Broome for the date of the tour.
The boat the young lady knows what I is doing fabulous EVERYTHING We were a bit disappointed couldn’t buy post cards a book of photos I am sure would sell well because to see for ones self is the ultimate 8 th. Wonder of world
What an experience! So glad we did this even though it is expensive it is well worth it for the plane views and the jet boat through the water. We got a call the day before our tour and was asked to change due to weight issues. Luckily we were flexible enough to change and go at the last minute as otherwise we would have had to change and be flown to derby and do that tour which added on an extra few hours and we would have missed the scenic flight up to cape leveque. So glad we kept the Broome tour as on the plane ride there I was lucky enough to sit right up the front with the pilot and had amazing views over Broome and up to cape leveque before landing in the water and finding the house boat. All the workers were super friendly and very knowledgeable which was amazing. We were lucky enough to have a small group on only 9 of us and we got to feed the sharks and go looking for a crocodile (in a boat) but wasn’t lucky enough to spot him. We got to do lots of donuts in the jet boat after going through the gap and it was so much fun! Highly recommend doing this even at such a high cost! Absolutely loved it!!
Absolute wipe out.
Trip exceeded all expectations
Food was very tasty
Staff were very professional and informative.
We loved the plane flight up with low level flying. The lunch was very nice. The staff were very pleasant. Was looking forward to HF but it was the low light. Afternoon tour and tide times obviously misjudged. Couldn’t go through the narrow gap first time because too high. Were taken back to pontoon where another group took priority over us. I believe this group has already gone out in the morning and been through the gaps. By the time they were returned and we were taken down the tide has dropped significantly and there was almost no turbulence. To make up for this moon event we endured several high speed dashed through the narrows with donuts which were both excessive and multiple. I think this was supposed to satisfy our thrill seeking adventure. I have done this with another company a few years previously and it was a much better and exciting adventure. To do the second attempt at the Falls we had to sacrifice the river trip so we actually achieved very little at Horizontal Falls. I would hope that the Company might gift a video package each of a generic nature so that we can experience on video what we didn’t get to see. Paying nearly $1000 for a half day tour not to do or see what we paid for is not what I feel I could recommend to anyone. It was to be the highlight of our trip and the feeling in the bus on the way back was very much that it was disappointing and expensive.
It was an amazing day staff were all lovely picked up from our accommodation. Seaplane ride over a beautiful breakfast a trip out to the horizontal falls. Watching sharks being fed
Everything was perfect
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip scenic flight on seaplane
Fast boat ride through the falls
Relaxing cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks
BBQ Breakfast or Lunch including tea/coffee
Opportunity to swim in our croc/shark free cage
Coffee and/or Tea
Entry/Admission - Horizontal Falls
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to safety requirements on the seaplane we have a weight restriction maximum of 265 pounds (120 kilograms) per person
- Your weight in kilograms must be provided at the time of booking
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis
- Supplier reserves the right to cancel or change any tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands