This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fairfield-Leopold Downs Rd, Windjana Gorge National Park, Western Australia 6728 Australia
On arrival into Windjana airstrip meet your guide and jump aboard Windjana Tour's airconditioned 4WD tour bus.
Enjoy a walking tour through Windjana Gorge, learn about the spiritual signifcance of the gorge and see freshwater crocodiles basking in the sun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tunnel Creek National Park, Leopold Downs Road King Leopold Ranges, Broome, Western Australia 6728 Australia
Explore and walk the 750m long Tunnel Creek that runs beneath the 350-million-year-old Devonian Reef System.
Duration: 2 hours
Ben 1, Ben 2, Mitch, Will and Sam were one of the friendliest and knowledgeable pilots who not only shared their local knowledge but also their passion for the region. Great customer service and good fun too.
Highly recommend flying with them.
We had an awesome private charter with Will from Newcastle who made the experience unforgettable. As a group of four (plus a seven year old) we were lucky enough to have the plane and Will to ourselves and we had a brilliant day our which included a lovely smooth flight out to the Horizontal Falls, Cockatoo Island and then back to the Cape for a lovely barramundi lunch.
Will got everyone drinks and tea and organised our meals, drove us down for a swim and then took us to see the amazing red cliffs.
Home with a lovely sunset to our West punctuated with some lovely migrating whales and it goes without saying that the day was unforgettable.
Be sure to ask for Will if you are contemplating taking the (expensive) but worthwhile tour!
Coffee and/or Tea
Landing and facility fees
Entry/Admission - Windjana Gorge
Entry/Admission - Tunnel Creek National Park
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- All staff have completed the AHA Hospitality and Hygiene COVID-19 Course