This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Enjoy a relaxing stroll along beautiful Cable Beach. Hear all about your camel and the history of camels in Australia. Our guides will take lots of wonderful photos on your camera/device for free.
Duration: 1 hour
A bit apprehensive at first but turned out to be a wonderful experience.
This is a ride of a lifetime and truly an amazing experience
The staff were great. They were handing out cold water while we are waiting under the sun
A big thank you to the young French Lady (forgot her name) who keeps us assured that these animals are gentle, fixed my wife's stirrup when her foot came off. Also, while walking along with the camels, the staff are happy take photos of you, providing unforgettable memories.
One of the best photo shoots we had at Cable Beach.
Staff were excellent they told us about each camel and made sure everyone was comfortable. The walk itself was very nice along the beach. The Pearl earrings were a thoughtful touch. I would certainly recommend the camel rides on the “blue” company camels
We couldn't to the sunset tour so booked the pre- sunset tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were friendly and informative. The camels looked well cared for and loved. I sat in the front and found it a bit uncomfortable after half an hour (I often get a sore lower back). Would definitely recommend this tour but book ahead.
Well organised, with good commentary and explanations and safety. The camels appeared to be in good condition.
Great experience to ride a camel on a wonderful beach. Would highly recommend this tour. The tour guides were excellent too.
Enjoyed an incredible camel ride along Cable Beach yesterday with Broome Camel Safaris. Lots of photos taken by friendly cameleers Lucille and Nigel, and background info about these rescue camels and our trusty steed.....Alpha-Male 'Jordan'! (He is the 4th camel from the right.) A lovely touch was a gift of pearl earrings as a memento of our experience.
Alison and her crew especially Nigel were fantastic, you can tell they love these animals. Highly Recommend the experience.
We had a blast riding these super gentle and friendly camels. Staff were very helpful with getting on and off the camels plus taking photos. Appreciated the easy access via the trailer platform too. 30 mins was perfect amount of time.
Great friendly and Knowledgeable staff. Half hour pre sunset was more than long enough for 7 year old
Loved it. Friendly staff who looked after us really well. Camels were amazingly friendly and gentle. Grateful for the platform so the climb onto the camel was easy! Well worth the tour. Would definitely recommend.
Free freshwater pearl earrings for all the ladies riding with us.
Discount vouchers for various things around Broome
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We have a weight restriction of 90kg per person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons