Come with us on a fun and flavour filled morning adventure in search of the prized Kimberley Mud Crab.
This unique adventure sees you enjoy a scenic morning catamaran cruise through Roebuck Bay to Broome’s incredible creek systems for an exciting few hours of crabbing.
You’ll learn how Broomies navigate the tides and creek systems to catch the ‘Muddy’ before trying your hand at picking a prime spot, casting the pots, and the suspenseful pulling of the pot. After crabbing, you get to tuck into the mud crabs' delectable meat, freshly prepared for you on board.
• Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Our experience far exceeded our expectations- the boat, the crew, the crabbing and finally the eating were all fantastic. Cruising on the bay was wonderful. A joyful and interesting excursion
All equipment and bait required for crabbing
Coffee and/or Tea
Freshly cooked Kimberley Mud Crab
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Assisted embarkment onto the boat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides