This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cable Beach, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gantheaume Point Rd, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Broome Town Beach, 90 Robinson St, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Japanese Cemetery, Port Drive, Broome, Western Australia 6275 Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
City tour with visitbroome.com and guide Alex seeing Cable Beach, the dinosaur footprints and Broome town centre. Excellent guide, knowledgeable, friendly and approachable. Also punctual and flexible with after tour drop offs. Visited Matso’s Brewery for a good lunch and beers.
What a great day myself and wife had on this tour, Michele was our tour guide and she did a fantastic job not only with her knowledge of all the sites we visited but she got us from the Sunset camel ride at Cable beach to Roebuck bay in time for us to witness the amazing Stairway to the moon at Town beach, the only let down was we seemed to be a bit pushed for time and could not spend as much time at Matso's so maybe start the tour 1 hr earlier or miss something out but again apart from that it was amazing with an amazing tour guide . Thank you very much Michele.
fantastic tour..from hotel pick up to drop off... driver irish greg. was great... can highly recomend this tour
We really enjoyed this tour. It showed us all the main sites of Broome and Michelle the guide was very informative and also told us lots of interesting local stories. Ended the day on the beach watching the sunset sipping champagne and absolutely stunning. Highly recommend!
Nicely organised, slow and steady going,
very friendly staff ... and camels! A lovely way to take in the sunset.
We thoroughly enjoyed our day trip around Broome! Gary was an excellent tour guide, showed us around some lovely places, gave us a lot of suggestions about Broome and he was great fun overall. The day trip around Broome gives you a great insite and you visit a lot of places in just 6 hours! Thank you very much!
Amazing day trip, seeing the sights of Broome and hearing the history too.
Gary and Michelle made us feel so special.
Highly recommend this tour !!
Well constructed and Very informative tour of town and surrounds. Pleased we went but seemed very expensive until you considered the length of the tour which was 6hrs door to door.
This tour was outstanding. Every aspect of the tour was well guided amd informative with the outstanding sunset camel ride.
Joe was a fantastic tour guide as we hit all of Broome's must see attractions. Some of our highlights included going to Cygnet Bay Pearls for a presentation, Sun Pictures outdoor movie theater, the Japanese cemetery, Chinatown, and a stop for refreshments at Matso's. The grand finale was the most amazing sunset camel ride along Cable Beach. It was a memorable day with the family!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned bus
Light refreshments, if option selected
Sunset camel ride, if option selected
Ale tasting at Matso's Brewery
Entry/Admission - Cable Beach
Entry/Admission - Gantheaume Point
Entry/Admission - Broome Town Beach
Entry/Admission - Japanese Cemetery
Food and drinks, unless specified
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring sun protection, water bottle and wear comfortable walking shoes
- Minimum age for beer tasting is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Camel rides are subject to weight restrictions. Any couples that exceed a combined weight limit of 170kg (individually no more than 100kg), will each be required to ride on their own camel and an additional charge will apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers