This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buccaneer Archipelago, Western Australia, Australia
Heading further north to One Arm Point, also known as Ardyaloon, we visit this remote Indigenous community with amazing views of the Buccaneer Archipelago.
Stop At: One Arm Point Trochus Hatchery and Aquarium, H37G+46 Ardyaloon, Western Australia, Ardyaloon WA 6725, Australia
Here, we enjoy a guided visit to the Trochus Shell hatchery and and Aquaculture Centre and get an insight into aquaculture and the strong connection the Bardi Jawi have to their country as saltwater people. Marvel at the diverse range of locally crafted products and beautiful polished shells, which are also available for purchase (cash only).
Stop At: Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm, Broome-Cape Leveque Rd, Dampier Peninsula WA 6725, Australia
Next stop is Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm situated on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula. Enjoy a chef prepared lunch followed by a Pearl Farm Tour. A family owned business, it is Australia’s oldest operating Pearl Farm. Following the tour, take the opportunity to also visit their showroom to see where some of the finest South Sea Pearls are grown and harvested.
Pass By: Dampier Peninsula, Dampier Peninsula, Kimberley Region, Western Australia
For the inner adventurer, next is an exhilarating 2-hour sea safari on the Buccaneer Archipelago famed for enormous tidal rush, standing waves and intense whirlpools.
Premium Air-conditioned Vehicle
High Tides Sea Safari
Return Flight to Broome (if option selected)
Hotel Pickup/Drop Off
Entry/Admission - Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
Terms & Conditions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff